Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

yayy :D

You used my song :'3

tehslaphappy responds:

It was a nice fit.

Turtle POWA! Turtle POWA!

ending threw me off

At first I thought I'd be another shitty flash, then I saw the ending and I saw it was only a moderately shitty flash.

it's really short, although the animation (at the end) wasn't as smooth as it could be, seems good.

and it loops...it gets annoying D: And the lack of a preloader doesn't help much either lol

BlackFang001 responds:

The ending was SUPPOSED to throw you off. By the way, I havent learned the preloader yet and I knoooow its annoying. But its just a test animation. Installing Flash and pressing buttons is all I know right now.

Colour My Life Colour My Life

Absolutely amazing

Too bad 10 stars is the highest I could rate this, because there isn't enough stars in the night sky to give this animation the amount of stars it deserves.

You are purely the most optimistic person I would possibly ever know. This animation made me feel at heart with myself.

The entire series made me gleam with happiness. I never realized there was a finale to the series. And I was surprised that it was an animation, and was thoroughly shocked when you had said it was the final part. I honestly think you should keep going, you're style and writing happy's up Newgrounds. Animation's like this one and your games, have made me want to attempt Flash, and not just the cliche funny flash and the repetitive cliche games either. Your series inspired me to write serious, artistic Flash, and hopefully I can do just as a good job as you have.

And obviously, what's a good Flash without good music? All the tracks made for the games and this animation were beautiful. No other words can express it.

Congrats on being the most optimistic person on NG. And congrats on getting my longest review I've ever written :] Hope you write more good Flash games/animations, this series will always be a good reminder to stand tall with my head held high :]

In other words, thank you

English Tea English Tea

Great feeling

I love that song, what was it?

cheshirecat1582 responds:

Hey Thanks for the 10!!!! Glad you liked it!!! Music was Paul McCarthney's English Tea.

VizaGoGo 14 VizaGoGo 14

XD

That was hilarious. You deserve a good score! I love the no smoking scenes, especially the last one. XD

Happy B-Day MTCaptain! Happy B-Day MTCaptain!

Heh

That's pretty funny. I love the accents too. But one thing, the dude who had the gun, had his eyes on a fixed point. But, still good.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Yeah I noticed that too. I left it to add to the stupidity as a joke.
Thanks for the review. lol "accent", thats my real voice.

My Brother My Brother

Not bad

The arms of the people where short. That's what gave it the humor. But other than that, that was a very good flash.

mr-darlington responds:

Thanks, I had short arms for two reasons.
1. I thought it'd help with the overall cuteness of the animation.
2. I'm not very good at human anatomy >_<

PW: An Epic Trailer PW: An Epic Trailer

Wow

Pretty good. I think you could really sell a movie =D

Video Gamerz Chronicles-P Video Gamerz Chronicles-P

Meh..

Its ok i guess. I mean, like, its missin something...

Scott-Falco responds:

Maybe... a plot? or...a story?
*hence the preview SLASH trailer label for this here flash* :P
*Psst* that means that its just foreshadowing a bit on what might come into the actual series!