8 Bit Pirates 8 Bit Pirates

Good...but

Good arrangement, but it's sad that you had used a converter. I'm not sure if you use an actual DAW or what you're other submissions are like, but if you make other music with FLStudio or Reason, you should look into getting some VST's. Look up TriForce or magical8bit. They're very good VSTs.

But if you use just Finale to compose all your music and your a classical kinda guy then that's a good direction, in which case my review is kinda useless.

drumwar responds:

I do like to use Finale alot, however I was trying out some new forms of music writing. I also like to use mod tracker for alot of effects. I will take a peek at the ones you suggested. I have used reason in the past but can never get it to do what I want it to! :) Thanks for the input!

(8-Bit) Welcome to the Jungle (8-Bit) Welcome to the Jungle

Missings something...

Like drums.

Topia (FFR 2min Edit) Topia (FFR 2min Edit)

Good stuff

The beginning is a bit slow, but once it gets going it's very relaxing. Bout time you jumped on the bandwagon too haha.

PolishPat responds:

Thanks for the feedback and the listen! The beginning of THIS edit is actually the breakdown of the original full version. But yeah, damn bandwagon haha

Arpeggio's of Destruction-MJ Arpeggio's of Destruction-MJ

bad as hell

This shit is badass man, nice guitar work.

btw: What do you use for drums? Do you record them yourself? or do you use a program?

Starfox Speed Remix Starfox Speed Remix

Epic

Dude this is epic. I love Star Wolf

{Event Horizon} fixed {Event Horizon} fixed

Great

Great song man, but you do know, you can remove it yourself, just go to your profile and look at your audio submissions, then there's a remove option.

Bevis and Butthead - Conholio Bevis and Butthead - Conholio

Awesome

This is hilariously funny! Where did you get all the clips?

Deverill responds:

Well I have Some of the Episodes and Beavis and Butt-head do America so I was able to rip clips from there and then put them together, the timing was tricky. ^_^

{Satori} [NG Cut] {Satori} [NG Cut]

I love this song.

I remember this from FFR too. This was my first token song I passed. XD Keep up the good work.

{Blaze} {Blaze}