Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

yayy :D

You used my song :'3

tehslaphappy responds:

It was a nice fit.

Turtle POWA! Turtle POWA!

ending threw me off

At first I thought I'd be another shitty flash, then I saw the ending and I saw it was only a moderately shitty flash.

it's really short, although the animation (at the end) wasn't as smooth as it could be, seems good.

and it loops...it gets annoying D: And the lack of a preloader doesn't help much either lol

BlackFang001 responds:

The ending was SUPPOSED to throw you off. By the way, I havent learned the preloader yet and I knoooow its annoying. But its just a test animation. Installing Flash and pressing buttons is all I know right now.

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Everyone's butthurt

Everyone's just butthurt about the ending. They spent so much time trying to figure it out and then they're so frustrated they don't find the ending that funny.

Interactive Rifles v1.3 Interactive Rifles v1.3

realism

The automatic guns weren't so automatic :/

Moreso, the actual concept or whatever was interesting.

lolwtfmudkips responds:

Yea, sadly if I do automatic features it will screw up the sounds or make it fire too fast.

Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

Much fun

Should I be proud I figured it out? Very fun.

8 Bit Pirates 8 Bit Pirates

Good...but

Good arrangement, but it's sad that you had used a converter. I'm not sure if you use an actual DAW or what you're other submissions are like, but if you make other music with FLStudio or Reason, you should look into getting some VST's. Look up TriForce or magical8bit. They're very good VSTs.

But if you use just Finale to compose all your music and your a classical kinda guy then that's a good direction, in which case my review is kinda useless.

drumwar responds:

I do like to use Finale alot, however I was trying out some new forms of music writing. I also like to use mod tracker for alot of effects. I will take a peek at the ones you suggested. I have used reason in the past but can never get it to do what I want it to! :) Thanks for the input!

(8-Bit) Welcome to the Jungle (8-Bit) Welcome to the Jungle

Missings something...

Like drums.

Topia (FFR 2min Edit) Topia (FFR 2min Edit)

Good stuff

The beginning is a bit slow, but once it gets going it's very relaxing. Bout time you jumped on the bandwagon too haha.

PolishPat responds:

Thanks for the feedback and the listen! The beginning of THIS edit is actually the breakdown of the original full version. But yeah, damn bandwagon haha

Sexay Yoko Pinup Sexay Yoko Pinup

oh

Now this is nice. Hot bitch + violence = win. Nice math ya did there. :D

War Prisoner War Prisoner

R.Kelly

I didn't know R. Kelly was in Metal Slug. Oh well. Nice...art?